Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2018

You


You came to me afterall

With your intention of who you talking to

And I’m falling to you

You came all of sudden and still I’m not impressed by how you smile at me

Or doing such a kind things, I’m not still

But the way we had our convo, those early mornings or late midnights, I felt tenderness in ourselves

I felt we’re barely strong and we need someone to rely on

To share stories through our days in different city

And I’m falling…

Deep

Deep

By our days together in such different background

I am me, you are you

The way I fell, it aches me

And you made me feel those emotions I’ve never been again

So it was like I opened up my box present that I kept under my bed years ago

After all those painfull years, you came

But I don’t know what it might be… in next next years

I just hope I’m not gonna fall hard

I hope you’ll understand why I’m not so open up person

I hope you’ll change

Because when you pay yourself to others, honestly I feel pain inside my chest

I’m so childish I know

But you came to me afterall, and brings those emotions again

Say to me I’m not wise at the moment, but

Should I say thanks and stay or go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment