Hello universe!
Been so long I don’t
write. Basically, I went to my real-life and spend my time mostly there. You
know what? I miss spending all day and night being home. Being dad and mom’s
girl. But I’m 21 now, I have to face the world.
I love being
outside. Hanging out with friends, doing amazing things and stuffs…. But I love
being at home most. Watching Netflix, tv series that I fan girl like crazy. I
hate how the government blocked Tumblr. My youth is wasted on Tumblr and I’m so
happy about it. Now that I’m unable to escape from my reality. I love seeing
the side of the other world via Tumblr. I love being there. If I could possibly
turn into a person that live in social media, I would pick tumblr in the first
place. I love it most it made me mad.
I’m a graduated college student now. Officially I could call myself as an early engineer. Back to when I was in junior high school, never imagined I will be what I am now. Back when I was truly happy. Universe, I miss my teenagehood. I miss my best friends. I miss that I don’t have to do all these creepy tasks. I miss that all I can worry about is I need another novel to read next.
Taylor Swift’s songs and facebook photos could warm my mind that I have good old days, and this time will pass, this will be alright.
Universe, being an adult is sucks.
I miss when I was 13 years old. But how can I turned back into that time anymore.
Universe, please hold me thight to face the world. Please keep sending me good friends to keep me alive.
Universe, I have to go back to work. Goodbye, see you later.
Love,
Eveline.
I’m a graduated college student now. Officially I could call myself as an early engineer. Back to when I was in junior high school, never imagined I will be what I am now. Back when I was truly happy. Universe, I miss my teenagehood. I miss my best friends. I miss that I don’t have to do all these creepy tasks. I miss that all I can worry about is I need another novel to read next.
Taylor Swift’s songs and facebook photos could warm my mind that I have good old days, and this time will pass, this will be alright.
Universe, being an adult is sucks.
I miss when I was 13 years old. But how can I turned back into that time anymore.
Universe, please hold me thight to face the world. Please keep sending me good friends to keep me alive.
Universe, I have to go back to work. Goodbye, see you later.
Love,
Eveline.
No comments:
Post a Comment